Andrea White MSc BSc(Hons) IEng FIFireE C.BuildE MCABE MIFSM CMIOSH spent 20 years working in the fire safety industry before setting up A W Fire with the aim of providing impartial, high-quality advice and great customer service.
With a Higher National Diploma and a Master's degree with distinction in Fire Safety Engineering, Andrea is:
- an Incorporated Engineer via the Institution of Fire Engineers
- a Chartered Building Engineer via the Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- a Fellow of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- a Chartered Member of the Chartered Assocation of Building Engineers
- a Chartered Member of the Institution of Safety & Health
- a Member of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers
- a third-party accredited fire risk assessor with the Institution of Fire Engineers.
Andrea acts as a lead interviewer and panel member for the IFE's Fire Risk Register of fire risk assessors. With a background that includes consultancy, fire safety enforcement, training as a retained fire-fighter and time spent working for an insurer, Andrea has a broad understanding of fire safety and a strong knowledge of building construction. She has recently become a Saint Ambassador, offering mentoring support to others in the construction industry.